Sätter färg på mina ord och din tillvaro!
There´s always fiction in the space between.

15.4.12

Ey bru, what happened to your penis? Lil wee bit of vOmit ay? Definitely the quote of the day.. Why is there always a que outside fergberger? It could be the most overrated burger joint in the entire world.. I just can't see whats so frigging special with those burgers.. Yeah they are big.. But pay $10 at maccas and I'll promise you're burger will be heaps bigger. The whole town was quiet today, but ferg was packed... Ppl are buying souvenires,hoodies, panties and all kinds of shit from there.. Wonder if anyone would think I'm retarded of I would wear a mc Donald's hoodie? It seems to be alright to wear whatever here in QT, I've seen at least 20 ppl everyday wearing this ugly nevis bungee t-shirts, wtf? So what u jumped, everyone else has done it aswell, and it doesn't suit a girl to wear a men's t-shirt.. I would say that wearing a bungee t-shirt is worse than a bintang singlet.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Saay whaaat?